Wellz, i think my good mood is coming back. Today went smoothly,
even though i didnt hand up my articles tt i owed, cheng didnt scream
at me. guess he's tired of me liao? haha. today heard he mentioned he
wld leave sch early tml, i also slipped off my chair and scream yeah.
But got CCA and red X meeting, guess i'll juz slack for GP. Hopefully
can JAM for 2 free periods tml.
Today taught some j2s the mass dance. kinda paiseh cos i forgot some
steps.. but i think the mood was there and the session ended successfully
i guess. So cool today Jac been msging me to pon wif her. haha, sorry,
i turned over a new leaf... i pon when i am late for sch :X seriously, Jac
is such a cool girl... u ever see some1 who pon sch and get As?
Gave siu's new crush a new nick, circus. today bio test was like arghz.
Kinda tough though is mcq. well nvr study for it is like dat i guess. But can
pass :) Chem didnt haf time to finish well juz like most of em' so no nid
worry much :) Today i did something amazing.. i finish 6 articles in an hr!
Guess today nothing much to say... muz change new format of writing.
Whaz Hot: CCA training, Red X meeting, free periods!, no Cheng, no GP
Whaz Not: Math fxn test, PE, donation card, total defence photo
Latest Update: Qoo!!! My HC friend, Steph, invited me to dance for the fac party
tml! OMG back by popular demand.. me shiny pants boy :) i shall wear tt tml. gee.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I know I may be young but I've got feelings too
And I need to do what I feel like doing
So let me go and just listen
-Brit's I'm A Slave 4 U
Thursday, January 29, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment