Sunday, January 25, 2004

25.01.04, Sunday ~ Hyped factor: 2/10

today i went temple,
a lot of people,
found that i muz stay away frm water, ( u noe in wat sense la)
and relationships this yr cant get better.

Emotions sway
i'm really suay.
Lost the closeness of a friend
a friend i longed to have

Giving opens the way for receiving,
only today then i noe i am deceiving,
deceiving myself.
i gave but i lost out on this one.

I'm never a gd friend to anyone,
now i noe only true friends speak bad about me,
i regret i took it too far,
i nid a change.

For what i've known,
only two friends have taken so much of my rubbish,
ushering this new year,
pei huan and diana,
thx for being my friend,
after i have failed so much as a friend.

Not forgetting my true friend,
whose words dawned on me,
sorry is meaningless,
when i least expect this wld happen.
---------------------------------------------------
Lookin' everywhere
Only to find that it's not the way I had imagined it all in my mind
(So what am I)
What do I have but negativity
'Cause I can't justify the way everyone is lookin' at me
(Nothin' to lose)
Nothin' to gain
Hollow and alone
And the fault is my own
And the fault is my own

-LP's Somewhere i belong

No comments: