Saturday, January 24, 2004

23.01.04, Friday ~ Hyped factor:8/10

Yeah, today went to my mum's side of relatives... more fun i guess cos got food and pple ard my age =) arghz my contacts giving me prob... had to leave early to meet boss, ziting and shu hui @ suntec...

Unhappy stuff aside...

Haiz today shld be happy day but i made another grp of my hc friends waited for me.. they wanted to go aileen's house already but i cant miss wishing yanping happy new yr cos she's one of my best friend... then when we went to aileen's hse, it was kinda fun when she intro us her new room and hamsters.. haiz.. saw their campfire prep video of the j1 this yr brought me lots of memories... juz as funny n candid as ours last yr... i think the juniors in hc even more fun than my own class in aj.. somemore i dont even have a direct junior class.. haiz.. tok abt sch spirit. oops.. sorry i comparing and complaining again..

then went to aaron's hse.. haiz suddenly remember the fact that 03S74 has only 3 pple living in HDB flat... the rest all private housing.. haha.. aaron's my first visit... wah.. his basement area covers my whole living room.. keke... wif all that gym equipment, music instrument and amplifiers juz like a studio...
his level one even bigger.. and i also didnt explore how many levels up his house has.. haha.. and in the bus heard my friends mentioning he had 500 bucks as 1 week or even 2 days allowance. haha.. i am beginning to believe :P ya had a musical day hearing my friends jaming at the guitar... playing violin and piano.. haiz.. only like i the only one dunno how to play. sianz.. really nid to learn an instrument other than recorder.. hahaha.. well red packets today not so bad.. tml think is visiting more friends and teachers.
---------------------------------------------------------
And I don't want to explain tonight
All the things I've tried to hide
I shut myself out from the world tonight
So I can draw the blinds
Then I'll teach myself to fly
I love myself it's not a sin
I can't control what's happening

-Brit's Touch of my hand

No comments: