Well, today i had a rather queer feeling. I actually enjoyed school today.
A lot of breaks but overall quite slack, watched 2 videos, do some shitty
pccg test, 2 tuts, 1 math lect and dance for pe. Who dont like, u tell me? haha
The PE dept shocked me today... wah the way they talk like hooligans but they
are really nice pple, when u are working wif them that is. I am well known in the
dept i guess, for lots of make up PE... haiz... i hate stepping into the PE staff room.
intimidated.
Today taught 3 classes for dance. so cool, actually siu did the talking, i juz
demo and snatch limelight. haha. See how she reacted with the whole tegrat
thingy... haha. She's such a confused person... wan to forget him but yet still
check his timetable to see whether will teach his class dance. Haiz.. girls will always
be girls. Go confess ma, guys like to noe girls like them... but seriously tegrat
doesnt look he ready for relationship so no point telling him too. haha. i noe y my
members all like to go sch and look forward.. cos got crush to see ma... debbie
aka flabbie got bak jiu... siu got tegrat... kc got her shuai juniors... fion got s.h...
haha.. no la her friends...
today met wif em' they rock! i envy fion.. haiz.
oh ya tml debbie's bdae.. so wish her happy birthday now :) 18 liao but too
bad cant take driving license.. now nid to be 21.. :( debbie hope u get ya new
summer (in chn) ur class tt guy u kinda fond of gd enuff la.. simple minded good
ma.. then he wont cheat u. =X
shit la.. now muz do newspaper articles.. got 8 to do.. juz added this morning...
-------------------------------------------
I used to think I had the answers to everything
But now I know
That life doesn't always go my way
Feels like I'm caught in the middle
That's when I realize
-Brit's I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman
Tuesday, January 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment