found tt i sucked at trying to rhyme stuff when i am at my lowest. Think this feeling will last dunno for god-knows-how-long. haiz siu bz trying to forget tegrat while i am trying hard to recollect happy moments. dunno y the world like suddenly stopped spinning. I have never felt that lost and emptiness inside me for a long time. Last time i guess was during my o lvl results. Plus, today sick. The only thing tt made me happy was something i least expected. my mum knew i facing relationship problems so she used her day off today to go buy stuff for me.. clothes, socks. kinda blessed n i guess i shldnt take things for granted. I dun get new clothes everyday!
-------------------------------------------------
I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
I don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure, of walking in your shoes
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
-LP's Numb
Monday, January 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment