Haiz. today power series test sucked. I think i'm gonna fail. Dunno why i cant do after i practised quite some time...
Had a quarrel wif boss ya muz blame myself, nowadays kinda grumpy and querulous plus tt short temper in him landed up myself being 'scolded'. I think we nid more tolerance for each other. Come to think, i feel that i'm always wrong...mmm... is it? or am i giving in? i dont know.
But lucky seeked comfort in my dear. always there when i nid reassurance. :)
--------------------------------------------------------
Say hello to the boy that I am
You're gonna have to see through my perspective
I need to make mistakes just to learn who I am
And I don't wanna be so damn protected
There must be another way
'Cause I believe in taking chances
But who am I to say
What a boy is to do
God I need some answers...
-Brit's Overprotected
Thursday, January 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment