Happy lUnAr New YeAr to aLLz! today went visiting my dad's side of relatives.. nothing much actually... only after the visiting then go watch movie, Magic Kitchen, but seriously not to offend jerry yan's fans.. the show sucked. really wasted my $8.50... His voice so kiddish and he bitches for the whole show... gave me nothing but goosebumps..
Then headed to boss's house who initially doesnt allow me to go.. haha.. then order pizza and eat.. not too bad la.. then me and fifi haiz.. kinda pissed boss off.. took it too far liao..haiz.. sorry nt tt we dun respect u... understand how u feel... dunno how to explain myself, juz sorry =(
----------------------------------------------------------------
I don't need nobody telling me just what I wanna
What I what what what I'm gonna do about my destiny
I say no, no... nobody's telling me just what I wanna... do do
I'm so fed up with people telling me to be someone else but me...
-Brit's Overprotected
Friday, January 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment