Monday, October 01, 2007

..:: 529. The One With SHRI ::..

went for a hr dev conference organised by spore hr institute... didnt know that each talk can go up to about 500 bucks... cos i was still lamenting on the fact that i had to take a cab down to town early in the morning... cab fare was about 23 bucks. bad traffic jam also.

but being the only student helper there was fun! got to do lots of networking and with high profile people from citibank, standard charted, jobstreet, etc. Chatted with consultants from different consulting agency like Hay group, Catalyst, etc.

I was offered an enticing internship with SHRI... but i am still weighing with my army attachment. cos with army i would be getting about 2k and dec is my bonus month.... the attachment with SHRI is good for experience but only gives 600 bucks. I do need the extra cash to save for my china trip... haiz. wat to do?

also having a few competition on my hand... like the BRANDS competition and in oct, TATA crucible business quiz challenge.

i got 75 for my quiz. though above average but I thought I could have done better =(

No comments: