..:: 415. The One With World Cup ::..
i missed those days when i watched world cup as a child. just plain fun and excitement. Now, watching world cup has so much mixed feelings. Firstly, you see people bet 10 bucks and win 50 bucks. You wished you could get that easy money but deep inside you know that person may have lost more than he won. Well you can always rely on newbie luck or even get tips from my men. I guess i'm not a risk taker after all, maybe it is a vice and it is gd to stay away frm.
Secondly, placing bets and being a regular (aka work for army), you naturally become a one-stop ATM or interest-free loanshark. I got a few of my friends who wanted to borrow money cos they had some financial problems. I cant help but think it is related to betting. I would feel 'paiseh' to reject people cos obviously i have money but then it is not a small sum :(
i shall learn to say no the next time. anyway lend money = i spend less = more money next month. i also claimed my travel expenses for my taiwan trip in may :) perks
i feel like gg overseas n aug... or even july. any1?
tue will be heading brunei, be sadist, tekan cadets, love it.
new officers came to my unit, nice bunch of people. shall load pix next time.
Friday, June 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment