..:: 408. The One With Boredom ::..
so long i havent felt what boredom was like. today for the first time. wanted to go out at night but my buddies were either on attachment or duty. hence i surfed around and narrowed down what minors i wanna take when i am matriculating this aug...
Minor in System Management:
M366 Concurrent Design and Engineering
M428 Quality Assurance and Management (AY 06/07)
M430 Enterprise Creation - Leaders in Industry
M436 Manufacturing Systems And Automation
M440 Integrated Supply Chains (AY 06/07)
M442 Human Factors in Design (AY 06/07)
M443 Management of Product Development
M444 Operations Research
M454 Engineering Logistics
M902 Systems Thinking And Methodologies
M907 Project Management (AY 06/07)
Minor in Infocomm Technology:
IC0101 Internet Fundamentals
IC0102 Web-Based Information Systems
IC0103 E-Commerce Technology
IC0204 Introduction To Software Engineering
IC0205 Database Systems
IC0206 Wireless Networks
Minor in Sociology:
HS102 Singapore Society in Transition
HS103 Social Problems in a Global Context
HS203 Economy, Technology and Society (I Like!)
HS204 Culture, Self and Identity
HS205 Organisations and Change
HS207 Globalisation and Social Change
HS210 Popular Culture (I Like!)
HS304 Cities and Urban Life
HS309 Sociology of Food (I Like!)
HS310 The Body and Society
HS351 Contemporary Chinese Societies
HS352 Comparative Asian Societies
Minor in Chemistry and Biological Chemistry:
CBC 111 Principles of Modern Chemistry with Laboratory 1
CBC 112 Principles of Modern Chemistry with Laboratory 2
CBC 113 Basic Organic Chemistry with Laboratory
and
(1 OF B/M)
CBC 211 Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
CBC 212 Inorganic and Bioinorganic Chemistry
CBC 213 Organic and Bioorganic Chemistry
CBC 214 Physical and Biophysical Chemistry 1
CBC 215 Chemistry and Biological Chemistry Laboratory 1
CBC 216 Chemistry and Biological Chemistry Laboratory 2
Minor in Entrepreneurship:
EN101 Entrepreneurship & Accounting for New Ventures
EN102 Marketing & Finance for New Ventures
EN103 Managing New & Ongoing Ventures
EN104 New Venture Creation & the Business Plan
EN105 Entrepreneurship Seminars, Workshops & Projects
inclusive of a 3-day OBS leadership course
Minor in Communication Studies :
Core (select EITHER CS100 OR CS101)
CS100 Fundamentals of Communication Studies (3 AUs - complusory)
CS101 Introduction to Communication Studies (4 AUs - complusory)
Prescribed Electives (4 AUs each - select any three of the following):
CS106 Speech and Presentation (I like!)
CS107 Basic Media Writing
CS202 Visual Communication
CS222 Intercultural and International Communication (I like!)
CS223 organizational Communication
CS224 Interpersonal Communication
CS225 Information Technology and New Media (I like!)
CS226 Desktop Publishing
CS227 Web Design and Management
Minor in Psychology:
(TWO OF B/M)
HP 202 Developmental Psychology
HP 203 Social Psychology (I like!)
HP 204 Personality and Individual Differences (I like!)
HP 206 Cognitive Psychology (pattern, IQ, etc)
(ONE OF B/M)
HP 301 Psychology in the Asian context
HP 302 Multiculturalism, Multilingualism and Psychology
HP 304 Learning and Behavioural Analysis
HP 305 Psychology and Health
HP 306 Psychology in the Workplace (I like!)
HP 307 Psychological Adjustment and Mental Health
HP 309 Cultural Psychology
Minor in Economics :
Too many modules to be listed down.
dunno which one i wanna take. all seemed interesting and relevant.
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment