Monday, August 25, 2008

..:: 586. The One With Hectic ::..

first heave a sigh of relief. finally handed over to a new committee, load off my shoulders. but other stuff seems to be piling up.

been sleeping around 4am these days, rushing tutorials and projects. i guess i really cant play too much moo-moo (warcraft). I am staring at my schedules for the different modules and all of them seem to scream 'I'm coming'...

my laptop crashed due to my itchy finger to force it to shut down while it is updating window service pack, all thanks to the excitement of playing moo-moo. Now rushing for a presentation of internet articles... saw other group post their slides up and here we are: undone. screwed.

I feel like i am playing a losing table tennis game. I need to get back the lead... now i am feeling the lack of control of my time and having the modules the next day dictate what i should be doing.

finally just some thoughts about the olympics.

i never feel so empty before. now i have to resort to watching crappy ch 5 shows... and currently playing S-league. gulps.

the closing ceremony was average. leona lewis would be better off singing her own song. where is stefanie sun? i didnt get to see her though. interesting how mr. hu said 'one world, one dream' in english and the few words he uttered subsequently were incomprehensible.

poor huo liang and zhou luxin lost their gold in diving. =( but am happy that he chong got his.

COMEX this thur! so tempted to skip class to be the first few in the exhibition hall.

oh, the singapore table tennis saga. what's that hype about not renewing the manager's contract? why mention it before the celebration? new management, eager to appease the public? right the wrong? or is it doing more wrong? I hope we dont lose a good coach in the process. Affects the players' morale as well. haiz. should think of the bigger picture.

The Chinese national anthem has been ringing in my head. I even know how to sing it. lol.

起来!
不愿做奴隶的人们!
把我们的血肉,
筑成我们新的长城!
中华民族到了最危险的时候,
每个人被迫着发出最后的吼声。
起来!起来!起来!
我们万众一心,
冒着敌人的炮火,前进!
冒着敌人的炮火,前进!
前进!前进!进!

No comments: