..:: 580. The One With Consolidation ::..
Time for some flashback, this week is agonizing. Being the Freshmen Welcome Week, got to man booth and do all the recruitment drives.
On the hectic 8th Aug, I had to print 3500 copies of flyers, run down to harbourfront to repair my camera lens. $ gone
then went back to school again to cut flyers. i was sweating like a hound dog cutting 3500 pieces of flyers into half. the lady was impressed with my speed. I cut them all within 30 mins. Then I have to carry all those back to my hall which was damn heavy. In the end, I took a cab to drop my stuff in hall first and continued back home.
On 9th Aug, I went down to Wheelock Place to fix my phone. It had a software problem which it was hard to describe. whenever a msg comes, the phone would register +65 xxxx xxxx. whenever a call comes, the phone would register xxxx xxxx. So if i store the number +65 xxxx xxxx, the name would be reflected when msg comes but not for incoming call. It is frustrating to store 2 same numbers in order for the name to appear in both cases.
I described the case to this foreign worker and i think he had some difficulty in understanding what i was saying. the report he typed was full of errors which i wondered whether the technician who reads it understand what is wrong with my phone.
I tried using back my old dopod phone which failed me in china. I thought it was a charger problem so when i went to buy it, it didnt work. so i wasted $. shld be the battery problem but I dont dare to buy. haha.
my camera is ready now and it costs 200 =(
i also signed up for a zero dollar plan since my plan with m1 expired. was quite pissed off that they promised that i could collect my nokia e51 on thursday and now they say i had to go down to collect on tue. i really need the smartphone to keep my calendar of events flashing on my phone. been missing appointments.
bought 100+ worth of textbooks and again angry with the army, who not only has not given me my allowance but also my overseas allowance and reimbursement for air ticket.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment