Monday, August 20, 2007

..:: 513. The One With New Habitat ::..

i miss home :( i miss those movies trip... talking about movies, i have caught 2 movies recently. excluding rush hour 3 on national day period.

secret by jay chow. i was not THAT excited about watching his show as much as i dont really listen to his songs. but i must say he was quite natural and as usual being cheeky teasing his girlfriend... reminds me of someone... the twist got everyone talking... but i guess it was nice not as i expected the gal would get some disease and die. it was more than that. jay's on-screen dad was funny, break the slow and sad moments in the show.

2nd show got me giddy and having a headache after the screening. bourne ultimatum ... the fighting and car chasing scenes are so shaky...

i want more movies! school work is starting to pile up. i add-drop so many times this sem but i got a wonderful timetable at the end. had to make sacrifices and made my frenz unhappy cos i changed class and the group may have to disband :(

learning driving again this fri... after so long -_-

fri after hp102 lecture (psycho research methods), i emailed the prof to ask her whether the textbook is different from the previous sem and is it still usable... this is the reply i got

Hi John,

I assume that you didn’t attend the lecture.

No, it is entirely a different textbook.

XXX

Name is replaced to protect her identity. As usual, i got defensive and shot her this...

Hi Prof,

Just to clarify I did attend the lecture but perhaps I did not catch the part on the new textbook as the sound was a little muffled through the microphone. However, I did hear something about the second book on stats useful for the people who are majoring in psychology as it would come in handy throughout their course.

Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

Regards,
John

And her final email,

Hi Jonh, <--- I think she typed too fast, bottom line is she dont re-read what she typed before she sent...
No worries, weather you attend the lecture or you don't it is totally up to you anyway.
You cannot use the textbook from the previous semester.
I mentioned that the students who are majoring in psych are going to use the same statistics book next semester in another module. Other than that I recommend to purchase the books for this semester as we're going to use them all though the course. If students wish not to buy them, they can study at the library. I will find out if more copies can be reserved in the library.
Enjoy your weekend,
xxx

reads: whether , i guess she typed too fast again. Her tone doesnt sound friendly. Who ask her to assume in the first place...


No comments: