Tuesday, June 01, 2004

01.06.04, Tuesday ~ Hyped factor: 6/10

29.05.04, Saturday
ULP (unit leader prog) started... yeah i delta mentor and day 4 DI. mmm...
its gonna be interesting... haiz.. early in the morning, my left eye gave prob...
had to remove my left contact... eye so sore then i often had to close it. mmm...
was so afraid pple might say i fall asleep... diao. super uncomfortable. i left
my right contact on cos no specs. at least i can see better...

30.05.04, Sunday
stayed over night at campsite... cool.. went ard wif andy, louis, jianfu and
eng kee sirs. mmm... car ride so nice till i can fall asleep... lol.
i looked tired? actually no.. it was my left eye.. ouch... gotta rest my eyes
before i put on contacts for 4 consecutive days... ULP camp... no time to take
out then put back la.. i can hardly open my eyes when i wake up... lol.

31.05.04, Monday
today was my AO chn exam. first i was late... second forgot to check the dictionary
wif vanessa.. lol... haiz... think i wasted 30 bucks... lol. then went to hq... haiz
my grp, delta seriously cannot make it. haiz... tml AOP for rescue mission and they
are definitely not ready... tml meeting them 10am...

these two songs from tamyra gray.. kinda nice... from AMI...

I believe
Have you ever you ever reached a rainbow's end
And did you find your pot of gold
Ever catch a shooting star
Tell me how high did you soar
Ever felt like you were dreaming
Just to find that you're awake
Cause the magic that surrounds you
Will lift you up and guide you on your way

I can see it in the stars across the sky
Dreamt a hundred thousand dreams before
Now I finally realize
See I've waited all my life for this moment to arrive
And finally yeah

I believe in the impossible
If I reach deep within my heart
Overcome any obstacle
Won't let this dream fall apart
See I strive to be the very best
Shine my light for all to see
Cause anything is possible
When you believe yeah

I can see it in the stars up in the sky
Dreamt a hundred thousand dreams before
Now I finally realize
I've waited all my life for this moment to arrive
And finally I believe
Yes I believe

Ohh Yeah

Love keeps liftin me higher
Liftin me higher
Love keeps liftin me higher
I said love keeps liften
Love keeps liften me
I said Love keeps liften
Love keeps liften me higher
Said love keeps liften me higher
I said love keeps liften me high

Raindrops Will Fall

There's a time 4 every star 2 shine
And a place 4 every dream 2 see the light
When u have everything
U don't need another reason 2b something

Hold on, and look to your faith
Can't let nobody, nobody get in your way

Chorus
I walked thru the fire
Fought thru the ragin storm
Til I found the peace
That's inside of me
I've got 2 b strong
I stand 4 my dreams
I was made 4 this moment
Take me as I am
Or nothin at all
I'll keep holdin on
Raindrops will fall

Hold on and look to your faith
Don't let nobody, nobody get in your way

Chorus

I was taught not 2 run away
Cuz raindrops will always fall on your face
When it seems like all hope is gone
Gotta get thru the storm
B4 you can see the dawn
This is all I am
This is all I know
And I won't never ever let go
No I won't let go

No comments: