i was bored during GP so i wrote this to irritate my friend who support diana degarmo.
i am diana degarmo,
i am free for you to muo.(touch)
I try to sing while u shriek at my boobies.
I am fat and i cant dance,
lest u see whobbling lipids.
I need no mike stand, i have a boob-mike stand.
I think i'm juz another chain of fools
who join AMI knowing that i am CMI.
My heart wont go on cos i got fats
i'm still standing at the audience area in weeks to come.
i have a broken wing cos i broke mine when i try to fly,
always forgetting that i got high CG.
No1 ever asked do u love me and i know why.
There's always this one voice telling me,
i got the music in mebut when i try to
turn the beat around and wear a red dress,
audience turn around too... to puke at my thighs.
I should go out earlier... to end this misery.
bold words- songs she sang throughout AMI...
LOLX. sorry i dun haf anything against you... but wrote to spite my friend.
chill~ you gotta be in the final two... ya. but no more of tt red dress. lolx
Tuesday, May 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment