Well, didnt go school today... then heard ms cheong resigned, i almost
fell frm my bed... how u guys noe one? VP announced huh? heard an
indian gurl took over... wif overwhelming smell frm perfume la nt BO. :X
Oh shit.. i didnt do the chn compo. nvm, chn nt impt. :) got headache
in the middle of the night. sianz. then today slept for 12 hrs. finally can
clear the sleep debt of the week. Oh ya haven type parent letter. tml PE,
arghz. Did some work till 7pm got uniform measurement at HQ. then meeting
for punggol orientation and link fun day. meeting end abt 10 again. -_-''
reach home at 1030, managed to catch half of american idol. mmm.. i think
a good sleep is impt. for once today, i didnt feel any stress or having the
feeling of a lot of stuff to be done. Juz hung up the fone wif a close friend, ha,
we're talking abt love issues again. Hope i have been a gd listening ear to my
frenz :) ooo.. now 130 liao. yawnz.
btw, thanks guys for the encouragement on my tag board. well lets see wat 's
happening for me...
Whaz Hot: CCA training minus pom ba ba pom ba (lolx), jazz class (maybe?)
survivor show, lunch at NYP (maybe)
Whaz Not: PE, GP, Chem (getting back test papers, jean lee), maths
P.S: Siu dun be so sad abt that test results. I noe u hate chem even more now
but guess wat u will do well for it during prelims and A level. U can count on that
:) and thx for helping me get the math tuition thingy. owe u a treat! Stay Strong
----------------------------------------------------------
Hush, just stop
There's nothing you can do or say, baby
I've had enough
I'm not your property as from today, baby
You might think that I won't make it on my own
But now I'm
Stronger than yesterday
Now it's nothing but my way
My lonliness ain't killing me no more
I'm stronger
-Brit's Stronger
Friday, February 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment